You may not need to speak with a representative from our office for processing some common requests. Self-service is available by clicking on one of the following topics:
If none of the self-service options above addresses your inquiry, please select the appropriate category below:
Please complete the required fields below and our office will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
Most frequently asked credit/debit card questions
- How do I make an online credit or debit card payment?
- Can you refund the service fee?
- My payment did not go through after multiple attempts. Why was I charged the service fee multiple times?
- Please help me to cancel this transaction. I accidentally made this payment and noticed that there is a service fee.
- Did my payment go through?
- My payment attempt failed because the online template will not accept a billing address outside of the United States. The fixed template only allows me to choose cities, states, and zip codes within the United States. I do not know what to do as the tax payment is due. How can I pay without receiving a penalty?
- Can I split the payment?
Most frequently asked eCheck questions
- How do I make an online electronic check payment?
- There was a “glitch” in your online payment system last night, and I could not complete my payment. Can you cancel the late penalty?
- Did my payment go through?
- Please help me to cancel the payment or correct the information. I realized that after I paid, I used a wrong account number.
- My payment attempt failed because the online template will not accept a mailing address outside of the United States. The fixed template only allows me to choose the cities, states, and zip codes within the United States. I do not know what to do as the tax payment is due. How can I pay without receiving a penalty?
- Can I split my electronic payment?
- Why is my payment not deducted from my bank account?
- Can you cancel the penalties? I paid before the due date, but my payment was returned.
Most frequently asked payment posting error questions
- I paid my property taxes. Why did I receive a Payment Activity Notice/Notice of Delinquency?
- The online bill payment posted to an incorrect property, because the Assessor’s Identification Number that was placed in the account field did not match the number in the memo field. How can I transfer the payment to the correct property?
- I made a payment without a bill stub. The payment posted to an incorrect property. How can I transfer the payment to the correct property?
Most frequently asked property tax refund questions
- How do I request a refund?
- I paid by mistake and found out my lender also paid. How do I get my refund?
- I sent two payments by mistake and placed a Stop Payment order through my bank on one payment. Both payments were timely. Why do I have to pay the $50.00 returned check fee?