The Los Angeles County Treasurer and Tax Collector sells properties located in Los Angeles County for which property taxes have not been paid for 3 years or more for non-residential properties and 5 or more years for residential properties. The Online Auction is open to the public.
|Date of Auction:
||November 17, 18, and 19, 2014.
||10:00 a.m. (Pacific Time) on November 17, and then running continuously until 12:00 p.m. (Pacific Time) on November 19.
|Auction Site Web Address:
REGISTRATION DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of $5,000 (plus a $35 processing fee).
- Only bank wire transfers, bank-issued money orders or cashierís checks will be accepted.
- Deposits must be payable to the Bid4Assets Inc. Escrow Account FBO Los Angeles
- Mailed deposits must be sent to: 8757 Georgia Avenue, Suite 520 Silver Springs,
- Deposits must be received by Bid4Assets no later than Thursday, November 13, 2014.
- No personal checks, money orders, travelerís checks, business checks, two-party
checks, or credit card payments will be accepted.
- All winning bidders that have an unused deposit amount or over payment (bid deposit
that is greater than the balance due at the end of the auction) will be refunded
by County Warrant issued in the name of the registered bidder and mailed to the
address indicated on the Bidder Registration Form within 30 calendar days after
the auction has ended.
- All non-winning bidder deposits will be refunded in the name of the registered bidder
by Bid4Assets within ten business days after the auction has ended.
- See Terms and Conditions for complete list of requirements.