Effective Date: December 11, 2014.
- Our Content Rights. Unless otherwise noted, this Site, including, without limitation, all text, programs, products, processes, technology, information, content and other materials, together with all copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property therein (collectively, "Content"), and the compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) are owned by us, or by third parties who have licensed such Content to us. Such Content is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. We, on behalf of ourselves and our licensors, expressly reserve all rights, including, without limitation, intellectual property rights, in this Site and all Content and compilation of Content from time to time available on this Site. Access to this Site does not confer, and shall not be considered as conferring, upon you or any other user of the Site any license or other rights to the Site, the Content or the compilation of Content.
- No Warranties. We provide this Site to you on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the extent permissible under applicable law, we hereby disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, we do not make any representations or warranties that: (a) the information or other materials available on our Site will be error-free; (b) defects in our Site will be corrected; (c) our Site or its servers are free of viruses or other harmful components; and/or (d) our Site will be secure, and accessible continuously and without interruption. Further, we do not make any representations or warranties regarding the use, accuracy, reliability, and/or completeness of the information or other materials available on our Site.
- Third Party Sites. We have not reviewed all the third-party sites linked to or framing this Site and are not responsible for the content of any pages contained on such third-party sites. By entering this Site, you agree that we have not reviewed all the third-party sites linked to or framing this Site and are not responsible for the content of any pages of such third-party sites. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card, checking account and other personal information) you may have or might be requested to give to any third party, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such third-party sites and their content. Your use of other pages connected to other sites is at your own risk.
- Limitations on Use. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation: (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing," or "crashing"; or (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available on this Site and other than generally available third-party web browsers (e.g., Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox).
- Communications and Notice. Any notice or other type of information that is provided to you in connection with this Site, such as each of the Terms, payment confirmations, amendments, and other information ("Communications"), may be sent to you electronically (e.g., by posting the information at this Site, or by sending it to your email address). We will not be obligated to provide any Communications to you in paper form. If you do not agree to receive electronic Communications, you should not use the Site.
- Limitation on Liability. We and the County of Los Angeles do not accept any liability for any conduct, acts or omissions occurring on this Site. Under no circumstances will we or the County of Los Angeles be liable to you for any direct, consequential, incidental or special damages, including any lost profits or loss of data, even if you claim to have notified us about such damages, or for any claims by any third parties.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless, at your own expense, from and against any liability, fees (including attorney's fees), and/or costs arising out of or relating to any breach or violation of the Terms by you.
- Jurisdiction and Venue. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to the Terms or the ownership, operation, or maintenance of this Site shall be resolved exclusively in the appropriate state or, where subject matter jurisdiction is proper, federal court in Los Angeles County, California. All such disputes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
- Entire Agreement. The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us relating to your access to and use of this Site and supersede any prior or contemporaneous representations or agreements. The Terms shall govern our respective legal rights and obligations. Any rights not otherwise expressly granted by the Terms are reserved by us.