The Los Angeles County Treasurer and Tax Collector (TTC) sells properties located in Los Angeles County due to defaulted property taxes exceeding five years or more for residential or agricultural property and three years or more for non-residential commercial property and vacant land. The Online Auction is open to the public.
|Date of Auction:
||Saturday, December 1, 2018, through Tuesday, December 4, 2018
||3:00 p.m. Pacific Time on Saturday, December 1, and then running continuously until 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time on Tuesday, December
|Auction Site Web Address:
REGISTRATION DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum Bid Deposit of $5,000 (plus a $35 non-refundable processing fee) is required
in order to bid.
- Bid Deposits must be in the form of a bank-wire transfer, bank-issued money order,
or cashier's check. Other types of money orders and personal or business checks
are not acceptable.
- Deposits must be payable to the Bid4Assets Inc. Escrow Account FBO Los Angeles
- Mailed deposits must be sent to: 8757 Georgia Avenue, Suite 520 Silver Springs,
- Bid4Assets must receive deposit payments no later than Tuesday, November
at 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time. Please contact Bid4Assets directly for instructions
and questions pertaining to Bid Deposits.
- Bid4Assests will apply a bidder's deposit on as many parcels as a bidder wins
until his or her deposit is exhausted.
- TTC will refund all overpayments (i.e. a bid deposit
that is greater than the balance due at the end of the auction) within 30 calendar
days from the date of the close of auction. The TTC will issue the refund
as a County Warrant in the name of the registered purchaser and mail it to the address
provided in the purchaser's registration information.
- Bid4Assets will refund non-winner deposits no later than ten business days from the date of the close of auction. Bid4Assets will issue the refund as a check
in the name of the registered purchaser and mail it to the address provided in the
purchaser's registration information.
- See Terms and Conditions for complete list of requirements.